It's amazing how these little bags of goodies can lift the spirits of a tired soul or make a happy person even happier. That's why shopping is so addictive, especially online shopping! You never know the EXACT date the Happy Bag will arrive and the wait for parcel delivery is just so exciting!
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation in No. 30
- KOSE Whitening Black Mask
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- L'Oreal HIP Chrome Eyeliner in Violet Volt
- L'Oreal HIP Chrome Eyeliner in Silver Lighting
- e.l.f Complexion Brush
- MAC Eyeshader Brush #239
- L'Oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Showy
- L'Oreal HIP Metallic Shadow Duo in Platinum
- The Brush Guard Variety Pack
I got my friend who was coming back from the US to get me the Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 and Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation in No. 30 coz they're much cheaper over there. Makeup products at Sephora Singapore can easily cost S$10 more. I can't wait to test the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. Really hope Buff will suit my skintone better than Sand Beige.
Can the Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 Keep Oily Skin Shine-Free?
Best Foundation For Oily Skin in Humid Weather: MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation
Revlon Colorstay Foundation Shades For NC20-25
L’Oreal HiP Chrome Eyeliners Review – Violet Volt and Silver Lightning
Are They Dupes? MAC 239 VS Loew Cornell Maxine’s Mop 3/8”
L’Oreal HiP Eyeshadow Duos Review – Showy and Platinum
The Brush Guard Review – Protect Your Makeup Brushes!